Our goal is to build strategic partnerships and pursue opportunities to collaborate, develop and mentor young investigators and provide current and future trainees with advanced skill development to ensure Albertan researchers are competitive.
Current Funding Opportunities
- 2022 Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Health System (PRIHS) 7 - OPEN
- 2022 CIHR Health System Impact Fellowship - OPEN
- 2022 CC SCN Summer Studentship Competition - APPLICATION - OPEN
- 2022 CC SCN - ASICP Critical Care Research Symposium Competition - CLOSED
- 2019 CC SCN Systematic Review Grant Funding Competition - Closed - Recipients Announced
- 2018 CCSCN New Investigator Seed Grant Competition - CLOSED – RECIPIENTS ANNOUNCED