Our goal is to build strategic partnerships and pursue opportunities to collaborate, develop and mentor young investigators and provide current and future trainees with advanced skill development to ensure Albertan researchers are competitive.
Current Funding Opportunities
- 2019 Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Health System (PRIHS) - OPEN!
- 2019 ASICP Trainee Competition - CLOSED
- 2018 CCSCN New Investigator Seed Grant Competition - CLOSED – RECIPIENTS ANNOUNCED
- 2018 Surgery SCN SEED Grant Award Program - Closed
- 2017 Alberta SPOR Graduate Studentship Competition - Closed
- 2017 CCCTG/CC SCN Research Fellowship - Closed - Recipient Announced
- 2017 Late Life Team Grant Seed Grant Competition - Closed - Recipients Announced